Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sorry, this is what you get for now...

So, Mama's camera is broken and out to get fixed.
So, I didn't have a post this week.
But, I thought I would let you know what is going on.
A whole lot of nothing.
My sister has been sick.
2 weeks of diarrhea.
Looking at her, you'd never know she was sick.  She is in good spirits.
She laughs, she plays, all the things an 11 month old should be doing.
But, she has soupy poopies and a raging diaper rash.
Last night, she got a fever, and went to the baby emergency room.
She's fine.  She is having some labwork done on her poop and the doctors won't know anything until the results are in.  But, don't worry.  She is fine.
And I will update you next week with how she is doing.
(PS at the doctor's office, she weighed in at 23 lbs)

Chances are, we won't have our camera back until Sissy's birthday.  So, hang in there.  I'll be back in a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment